Abilities-R-Us Meeting – Adaptive Sports Ohio
Adaptive Sports Ohio is a non-profit organization with the mission to remove barriers to
ensure that individuals with physical disabilities have a chance to play, and utilize sport to
elevate ability and empower futures.
Guest Speaker: Lizzie Goldsmith, Program Manager
If you have questions or would like to register, please contact Trina Roddy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-389-2379.
Abilities-R-Us is a support group that conducts group meetings in the community to discuss disability related issues of importance to our consumers.
26250 Euclid Ave, Suite 801
Euclid, OH 44132
7.1.1 Ohio Relay Service
- Ohio State University Extension Offer of Free Financial Coaching
- SIL RECEIVES GRANT FROM OSILC FOR ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPORTS
- Looking for new members for the Ohio Aging & Disability Transportation Coalition
- Join CJFS 2021 series of Virtual Community Partner Conversations
- Once again, you spoke, and we listened…
- Letter From Our Executive Director Shannon Monyak
- Virginia Tech Survey – Wheelchair Accessibility – Uber and Lyft
- Free 5-part training series to help employers navigate Title I of the ADA