Getting a Life not a Program
Participants will be able to describe the difference between quality and compliance, elements of freedom, and contribution, client hood and citizenship.
Registration Information Coming Soon!
26250 Euclid Ave, Suite 801
Euclid, OH 44132
7.1.1 Ohio Relay Service
- Ohio State University Extension Offer of Free Financial Coaching
- SIL RECEIVES GRANT FROM OSILC FOR ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPORTS
- Looking for new members for the Ohio Aging & Disability Transportation Coalition
- Join CJFS 2021 series of Virtual Community Partner Conversations
- Once again, you spoke, and we listened…
- Letter From Our Executive Director Shannon Monyak
- Virginia Tech Survey – Wheelchair Accessibility – Uber and Lyft
- Free 5-part training series to help employers navigate Title I of the ADA