Honor and Celebrate Ed Roberts Day!
Come join us while we celebrate the Life and Work of the great Ed Roberts known as the father of Independent Living. Ed Roberts was a pioneer in championing disability rights and enabling full participation in society for all persons with disabilities. He inspired so many and paved the way for change and opportunity. Hear from some of our modern day activists and pioneer.
Featured Speakers: Jennifer Keelan-Chaffins, Lisa Marn, Michael Denlinger Renee Wood
26250 Euclid Ave, Suite 801
Euclid, OH 44132
7.1.1 Ohio Relay Service
- Ohio State University Extension Offer of Free Financial Coaching
- SIL RECEIVES GRANT FROM OSILC FOR ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPORTS
- Looking for new members for the Ohio Aging & Disability Transportation Coalition
- Join CJFS 2021 series of Virtual Community Partner Conversations
- Once again, you spoke, and we listened…
- Letter From Our Executive Director Shannon Monyak
- Virginia Tech Survey – Wheelchair Accessibility – Uber and Lyft
- Free 5-part training series to help employers navigate Title I of the ADA