Ready Youth Go – Group A: Ages 14-17
Are you looking to expand your social space, bond with others and learn about
yourself? If so RYG is for you.
Ready, Youth, Go is a person-centered social circle, that provides youth with a safe space to receive social and emotional support from their peers, education and skill development for the ever-changing world around us.
Ready Youth Go offers a wide variety of discussions, activities, resources and information on numerous topics related to today’s youth; ranging from but not limited to social skills, emotional awareness & regulation, internet safety, cyber bullying, decision making, life skills, problem solving and an array of other topics.
Ready Youth Go is available to teens and young adults with disabilities ages 14-22.
Ready Youth Go will take place on the second and third Friday of every month.
Group A: Ages 14-17 will meet from 3:00 p.m.- 3:50 p.m.
*Meetings are Virtual at this time, but subject to change.
26250 Euclid Ave, Suite 801
Euclid, OH 44132
7.1.1 Ohio Relay Service
- November is National Family Caregivers Month (NFCM)
- 2020 SABE GoVoter Experience Survey
- SIL’s 40 Years of Service
- Stay Connected to Your Utilities & Holiday Smart Energy Living
- Playhouse Square to Offer Streaming Sensory-Friendly Concert
- A LETTER FROM OUR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – Shannon Monyak
- FREE RIDES TO VOTE AVAILABLE FOR CLEVELAND VOTERS
- AwareNews -Fall 2020 Newsletter