Unmet Needs in Transportation Services for Senior and Disabled Populations; Occupational Therapy’s Role in Senior Safe Mobility Disabilities
Join us for an Free informational webinar featuring Deb Hill the Transit Planner at OMEGA, the Ohio Mid-Eastern Governments Association and Elin Schold Davis Occupational Therapist at The American Occupational Therapy Association and Manager at (AOTA) Older Driver Initiative.
Featured Speakers: Deb Hill and Elin Schold Davis
Register Here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/568502896653450766
- Services for Independent Living Presents: Ready Youth Go
- SIL’s 40th Birthday Celebration
- Free Webinar for National Disability Employment Awareness Month!
- SIL is proud to be on the planning committee for ReelAbilities Film Festival – 2020.
- Free webinars for Transportation Equity Series being held in October!