MISSION:To empower persons with disabilities to lead inclusive lives through advocacy, community engagement, and self-directed services.
VALUE STATEMENT: To provide the highest quality programs and community services, remove barriers to community living and promote societal change.
- Self-direction, choice and control
- Information and community education
- Compassionate, positive leadership
- Integrity and humanity through ethical practices
- Innovation, diversity, and flexibility
- Collaboration at local, state, and national levels