Please help to ensure our presence tomorrow with a gift today!!!
The majority of persons with disabilities can lead independent, self-directed lives filled with options and choices. You can keep those options available by becoming a friend of Services for Independent Living (SIL).
All contributions are 100% tax-deductible and will go directly toward addressing the needs of persons with disabilities. These needs include, but are not limited to:
- Relocation transition support
- Technology assistance
- Peer support
- Training for consumers
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART)
- Sign language interpreters
- Emergency funds for consumers
- Other services needed to support independent living
SIL has received a three-year CARF accreditation and is GuideStar GOLD rated, demonstrating our commitment to transparency and excellence in service delivery and business practice.