Meet Your U.S. Representative!
Disability Rights Ohio is partnering with Centers for Independent Living to host meet and greets with the in-district offices of Ohio’s U.S. Representives.
September 22, 1-3 p.m. is hosted by Services for Independent Living (SIL)
at the Cuyahoga County Library, Parma-Powers Branch, 6996 Powers Blvd., Parma, OH 44129
Why Join Us?
• Build a relationship with your elected officials
• Connect with your district’s congressional office
• Speak about issues important to the disability community
• Learn about what Ohio’s U.S. Representatives do on local and federal levels
Other Locations Include:
• August 29, 1-3 p.m. at Advancing Independence, 520 S. Main St., Suite 2501, Akron, OH 44311
• September 12, 2-4 p.m., at Center for Independent Living Options (CILO), 2031 Auburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45219
• September 27, 3-5 p.m. hosted by Access Center for Independent Living (ACIL) at the Dayton Metro Library, Main Branch, 215 E.Third St., Dayton, Ohio