Ohio’s Vaccine Management Solution (VMS)
Ohio Department of Health
Lake County General Health District
Lake County COVID-19 Hotline: (440)350-2188
Geauga Public Health
Cuyahoga County Board of Health
CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
General Vaccine Resources from the CDC:
- Vaccine Information for Adults: Learn what vaccines adults need and why, where to get them, how to pay, and more.
- The Adult Vaccine Assessment Tool: Use this interactive tool to find out which vaccines you may need.
- 3 Important Reason for Adults to Get Vaccinated: This handout provides reasons for adults to get vaccinated as well as a chart of vaccine-preventable diseases and how they can affect adults.
- Vaccines: Know What You Need: This handout provides an overview of vaccines recommended for adults based on age, health conditions, and other factors.
- Vaccine Information Statements and Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheets: Consumer friendly information about the risks and benefits of each type of vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources:
- Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL): This hotline helps people with disabilities locate, make appointments for, and access transportation to COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Finder: A resource from CDC and Boston Children’s Hospital that can help you find COVID-19 vaccines near you.
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines: Learn the facts about COVID-19 vaccines from the CDC.