New Disability Information and Assistance Center (DIAL)
Trained staff are standing by to help people with disabilities and older adults find vaccine locations, make appointments, and connect to local services and supports necessary to access vaccines. They also can provide information to answer questions or concerns about the vaccine.
For people with disabilities: The new Disability Information and Assistance Center (DIAL) can be reached by calling 888-677-1199 or by emailing DIAL@n4a.org any time.
For older adults: Call the Eldercare Locator at 800-677-1116 or visit the website to chat live or browse resources.
Both phone lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern).
Ohio’s Vaccine Management Solution (VMS)
Vaccine Management Solution (VMS) – Get the Shot
Ohio Department of Health
Lake County General Health District
Lake County COVID-19 Hotline: (440)350-2188
Geauga Public Health
Cuyahoga County Board of Health
CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
General Vaccine Resources from the CDC:
- Vaccine Information for Adults: Learn what vaccines adults need and why, where to get them, how to pay, and more.
- The Adult Vaccine Assessment Tool: Use this interactive tool to find out which vaccines you may need.
- 3 Important Reason for Adults to Get Vaccinated: This handout provides reasons for adults to get vaccinated as well as a chart of vaccine-preventable diseases and how they can affect adults.
- Vaccines: Know What You Need: This handout provides an overview of vaccines recommended for adults based on age, health conditions, and other factors.
- Vaccine Information Statements and Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheets: Consumer friendly information about the risks and benefits of each type of vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources:
- Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL): This hotline helps people with disabilities locate, make appointments for, and access transportation to COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Finder: A resource from CDC and Boston Children’s Hospital that can help you find COVID-19 vaccines near you.
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines: Learn the facts about COVID-19 vaccines from the CDC.