Abilities-R-Us is a support group that conducts group meetings in the community to discuss disability related issues of importance to our consumers. This is an opportunity for individuals with a disability to learn from and support each other in a support group setting.
ARU meetings are held once monthly.
Please contact Trina Roddy at 216-731-1529 or email@example.com for more information.
Previous Topics Include:
- The ABC’s of Advocacy & Disability Empowerment
- Disability Educational Prospective Understanding
- Accessing Free Community Resources
- Recreational Adaptive Equipment
- Kitchen Safety & Healthy Meal Planning
- Learning about Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease for Minorities
- Knowing Your Disability Rights
- Computer Basic Skills 101
- Census 2020
- Music Stimulation Therapy
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Free Cellular Phone Assistance
- Free Food Pantry Resources
- Self-Advocacy & Empowerment
- Emergency Preparedness & Evacuation
- Meditation Made Easy
Is there a new topic you would like to see discussed?
Is there a topic you would like to see us repeat?
Please submit your suggestions here!